Monday 25 March 2013

It's not just about running ....

As well as running about a bit, I also draw a bit.  Some time back I sketched a robin and a barn owl and turned them into paintings (see the earlier blog posts).  These have now been re-worked and put up in my Society6 shop for sale!

Below is an example of how they look on an iPhone case, not bad if I say so myself!  They can also be ordered as fine art prints, stationary cards or even canvasses if you feel the need for a MASSIVE version.  I personally think they look best on the iPhone cases myself.


 

Head on over to Society6 and take a look, see what's on offer, and if you want to buy something, go for it! 

In the coming days I'll be adding more birds and possibly some other British creatures if there's a demand.  People love squirrels right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment