Sunday 10 February 2013

Going backwards?

Last night, it being a weekend, I had a few glasses of wine (6 is a few, right?) followed by a small sambuca.  My dinner was a curry, a vegetarian option with a little white rice (the takeaway place doesn't do brown rice).  I knew that it was going to be tough running today but I thought I'd still manage the distance, but feel crap afterwards.

Unfortunately I didn't do the distance and I stopped for two 1-minute walks toward the end.  Even with my new trainers and fancy running gloves it just wasn't happening.  Gutted.  It was the first run I've done in a while that I haven't felt great about after finishing it.

However instead of sulking about the failure I'll post something positive and focus on that instead.

On the 29th January 2013 I weighed myself and I was 209.6lbs.

On the 9th February 2013 I weighed myself and I was 200.8lbs.

Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment